Monday, April 28, 2008

 Thru the years I have learned what is the most important to me.  Family is everything.  The smiles and laughter of my grandchildren fill me with such joy that I can't begin to describe.  I have learned not to take myself to seriously.  I wear purple clothes and big red hats and join a group of ladies that value friendship and humor. With them I have learned too laugh at myself.   I have learned that dreams do come true: swimming with dolphins, petting a baby lion, watching your son open his first office, and kissing the little hurts of a child and helping them to feel better.  I have learned that there is much to be learned from the kindness and wonder of children.   I have learned that learning never stops.  Life is an amazing adventure full of new possibilities.  I wish you joy in your adventure.
Find more photos like this on Scriptural Networkers