Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cadbury Eggs and Chocolate Bunnies


Easter or any holiday is a fantastic time to be with family. My husband and I love being grandparents. Cadbury eggs, chocolate bunnies, and black jelly beans, the tastes of Easter are so tempting. Our grandchildren love the Easter egg hunt that they go to each year. What could be more fun for a child than free candy!

But what is a poor grama to do......share in the candy. Yummy, yummy is chocolate in the tummy. Fortunately for my diet I was good and had very little candy. Today I was back to my routine which includes walking. Why are so many delicious things fattening? My dear husband reminded me that broccoli, carrots, and spinach are not fattening. I told him that is great for the Bunnies but this gal needs her chocolate. I have found a chocolate, sugar free, tastes great and helps with weight. WOW am I a lucky gal.